Canadian gvmt intervenes on behalf of Christian law school in religious freedom battle
(Canada) Steve Weatherbe, Life Site News, May 20, 2015
Pope Francis warns parents against ceding childrens' education to 'experts'
Catholic World News, Catholic Culture, May 20, 2015
- NOTE: This article is a summary of the one below, i.e., General Audience…
General Audience: Parents' Vocation to Educate their Children
Pope Francis, Vatican Radio, May 20, 2015
Pope tells parents: Don't let 'so-called experts' usurp the education of your children
Lianne Laurence, Life Site News, May 20, 2015
Congressman's new national ban on reparative therapy designed as 'attack on parental rights'
(U.S.A.) Ben Johnson, Life Site News, May 19, 2015
- " 'The attack on parental rights is exactly the whole point of the bill,' Lieu said in response."
- "Stephen Black, a former homosexual…[said] that banning so-called 'conversion therapy' amounts to 'a form of child abuse.' Often, homosexual feelings are caused by molestation and continue to link the victim to his or her abuser."
OF HYPOCRITES & LIARS
Temporary Inattention or Wilfull Blindness: Why Did Michael Coren Leave the Church?
(Canada) Jimmy Akin, Catholic Answers, May 19, 2015
- RELATED ARTICLE: Why Same-Sex 'Marriage' Is Impossible For Catholics: Catholic Beliefs are not simply a matter of opinion; they are a matter of fact, by Fr. Dwight Longenecker, National Catholic Register, April 29, 2015
The lies you were taught about the sexual revolution…that you still don't know were lies
Jonathon van Maren, Life Site News, May 20, 2015
- "When I began researching the social history of the West several years ago, I found myself consistently stunned by the simple fact that much of what I'd been taught -- or at least led to believe -- was untrue."
- "And this is still the history that is being taught without question, even though…Alfred Kinsey's reports have been thoroughly debunked, and he has been discredited as guilty of everything from enabling horrifying acts of pedophilia, to intentionally trying to disprove Christian sexual ethics."
- "So too with anthropologist Margaret Mead and her famous 1928 Coming of Age in Samoa….it was later proven to be badly researched and even fraudulent."
- "The web of deceit continued with abortion. Dr. Bernard Nathanson, a doctor who helped found [NARAL]….After becoming pro-life as a result of advances of foetology, he revealed…that the number of back-alley abortions used by NARAL and the abortion movement to argue in favor of legalizing abortion were, to put it bluntly, made up."
OF MONKS & MUSIC
Monks Who Brought Chant Back To St. Benedict's Birthplace Release Album (an interview)
(Italy) Kathleen Naab, Zenit, May 19, 2015