UPDATED: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST To Save Baby And Young Mother

Your prayers and sacrifices are urgently needed for "A.", a 15 year old girl who, I am told, is being forced by her mother to murder her unborn child this weekend. "A." was found distraught and in tears by a friend several hours ago. I am told she had run away from home, but has now gone back.

Sadly, although "A.'s" mother sent her to Catholic school, she doesn't want her daughter to live the values she was taught there.

I will provide updates if and when I receive them.

Thank you in advance to everyone who responds to this urgent request.

---------------

UPDATE:

The person I know who knows 'A.' has informed me that 'A.' was indeed forced to have her unborn child murdered (euphemistically termed 'aborted').

As you know, 'A.' still needs our prayers as she lives the rest of her life living with the reality of the betrayal and injustice both she and her unborn child have faced at the hands of the one who is supposed to love her the most: her mother. Let us add to our prayers these comforting words from Isaiah:

Can a mother forget her infant,
be without tenderness for the child of her womb?
Even should she forget,
I will never forget you.

Comments