Strength And Refreshment From The Fount Of Mercy

Divine Mercy Sunday is drawing near. Join us beginning on Good Friday, April 6, 2012 for the Divine Mercy Novena.

In preparation for the Novena which culminates in the Feast of Divine Mercy, here is another installment in our series on Divine Mercy.
+   +   +

"I desire that during these nine days you bring souls to the fount of My mercy, that they may draw therefrom strength and refreshment and whatever graces they need in the hardships of life and, especially, at the hour of death.


"On each day you will bring to My Heart a different group of souls, and you will immerse them in this ocean of My mercy, and I will bring all these souls into the house of My Father. You will do this in this life and in the next. I will deny nothing to any soul whom you will bring to the fount of My mercy. On each day you will beg My Father, on the strength of My bitter Passion, for graces for these souls."

I answered, "Jesus, I do not know how to make this novena or which souls to bring first into Your Most Compassionate Heart." Jesus replied that He would tell me which souls to bring each day into His Heart.

-- St. Faustina, Diary, 1209
+   +   +

For information on the Divine Mercy devotion, given to St. Faustina by our Lord, click the links in our sidebar under 'Devotions.'

Comments